Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Week 11 EOC: Evaluation


From taking this class, I have learned what is necessary to manage and write a blog and also how to run a twitter account. These things I had never done before and will be able to continue doing into the future. I have learned the basics of advertising and have showed what I have learned through my blogs and advertising plan for the final project.

I have also learned somewhat about what advertising was like in the 60’s from watching a few Mad Men episodes. This helped understand where it all took off and was neat to be able to see the way that they used created advertisements in that decade.

Most of the class I felt unsure of my work, but now finally being at the end I know I have a much better understanding of what goes in to an advertising plan, how to relay messages through advertisements, how to brainstorm ideas for advertisements, how different typography can affect the image of your advertisement, and many other tools that will be used throughout my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment