Sunday, December 4, 2011

Analysis of Project in the Real World


Real Testimonials:

-I once read in "Real Simple" magazine that when it comes to saving your money or splurging, it's best to save when buying mascara. Brand to brand, the formula for mascara doesn't vary much and Maybelline is as good as anything else out there. They're right!

-This is the only make up product that I apply daily. I don't put anything else on my face. My eyes used to water constantly with other mascaras and the problem stopped as soon as I switched to this waterproof brand. It does start to smudge under my eyes after a long day or hot afternoon, but overall it lasts all day long.

-I have been using this product for years, have tried others but always come back to this one.

-I have been using this product for a lot of years! I use it ALWAYS I love that it keeps and does not flake, smudge, run, etc. Yes I stated that it is hard to get off. To me that is a PLUS. Because if it was easy to get off then it WOULD, smudge/ run, etc. The only product that I use to get it off is baby oil. I've never come across a cream or anything other product that has taken it off. AND AGAIN THAT IS A PLUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment