Sunday, October 9, 2011

About Me

Born Nicole Beverly Stephenson and raised in Traverse City Michigan I have always wanted something more exciting in my life, something more like fashion. I eventually moved to Las Vegas Nevada to pursue my dream and Graduated from the Art Institute with a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Retail and Management. Today I am a fashion illustrator and creative designer. Some of my specialties are retail store designing and merchandising, drawing fashion designs, creating graphic designs for advertisements and art, and anything else I put my mind to. My current projects are designing clothing for a large department store for their women’s wear department. I’m also working on designs for my own store I plan to open with in two years, if the financial support continues according to plan. My favorite things include uniqueness, loud colors, ambition, glitter, and when everything comes together as a whole. One of my favorite quotes is “Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.” - By Edna Woolman Chase. I feel that this quote is true because one must have the personality to wear certain fashions and be able to pull it off, otherwise they are just clothes. Another one of my favorite quotes is by Henry David Thoreau and he said, “Every generation laughs at the old fashions but religiously follows the new.” This quote is funny because all new fashion designs stem from a previous fashion trend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment